Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!
Haven't been around too much, but I do have some new products over at my iScrapbook store. I am sad to say that Deco-Pages has closed down so the only place I am selling at now is at iScrapbook.
The last half of year has flown by. It has been a hard one for us, but we are hoping for new and exciting happenings come next year.....I hope! Hope you are all doing well...take care and good luck in 2011.
Here's two layouts that I have done: Apple Orchard Fall Visit - October 3, 2010
Almost Autumn by Connie Prince QP

Halloween 2010 - Toil and Trouble by Just So Scrappy Qp

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Michaele:)
LOVE your layouts!!:)
Sure hope your next year is all you are hoping for!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too my friend!:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Hello Buddy,
I hope that 2011 will bring you much joy and happiness! I'll definately see you in the coming year! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you too!
Huggers,
Jenn